The safety, health and well-being of our customers, employees and the community where we do business are of the utmost importance to us in this time. Even in these times of uncertainty, people require mobility. At Parkway Hyundai, we are committed to keeping our community safe and business open as long as possible in order to serve you. Our offices currently remain open with careful adjustments to our processes.
To help keep our dealership safe for guests and staff, we have taken the following proactive and preventative measures in response to the evolving COVID-19 situation, in accordance with the Public Health Agency of Canada. These include but are not limited to:
- Increased frequency of cleaning of commonly touched surfaces (e.g.: Door handles, railings, computers, phones, washrooms, seating areas, countertops, writing devices, service counters, etc.).
- Increased hand sanitizing dispensers and wipes throughout the dealership for customers and staff.
- We are asking customers that are experiencing symptoms or that have travelled in the past 14-days to reschedule their visit.
- Before each vehicle exchange, wiping down contact to ensure customer safety (e.g.: Door handles, seatbelts, steering wheel, gear shift, temperature and audio controls, wiper and indicator stalks, etc.).
- Technicians working on vehicles will wear gloves at all times and replace them between vehicles.
- The service work order can be emailed to the customer in advance, to reduce wait time upon arrival.
- Make vehicle drop-off services available, where possible.
- We are closely monitoring the situation and taking all steps we feel are required in our respective area.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to give us a call at 709-639-3093. If you require service, please feel free to book an appointment online. We appreciate your patience, kindness and compassion during this time as we are doing everything in our power to help our customers.